Search this blog

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Doing things twice!

Having got back to trying to make some progress on my Last Great Project 00 gauge layout I was somewhat frustrated with myself that I have ended up doing some things twice. Now whilst Mrs. Woody will confirm that I do some things twice, like a visit to a place where the second visit is to apologise for the first visit, I try to avoid this where unnecessary. So it was a bit concerning to find I had to rebuild parts of the viaducts because they had warped. This was a major issue at either end of the viaducts but some carefully inserted foam board and card has both dealt with the warping issue and brought the railbed level of the viaduct to inline with that on the baseboard. 

My Last Great Project

Hopefully once I find the missing capping stones to the piers I can say that the viaducts are finished - both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment