Search this blog

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Waiting for glue to dry!

Yes, it is that time when I have to wait for the glue to dry. The underlay to the track on the removable section on my Last Great Project 00 gauge layout has now been glued in place complete with the plywood pieces at the baseboard joins.

Ordinary PVA glue is just the job and spread over the whole surface to be glued should make a secure join.

My Last Great Project

I have poked the holes through the glued underlay where the wiring feeds through to the underside of the baseboard from the crossing complex.
 
My Last Great Project

All the underlay on the removable baseboard and the plywood sections at the joins have been glued in place. I need to think about weathering the track next. I will have plenty of time to think about that as I wait for the glue to dry!

My Last Great Project


No comments:

Post a Comment