Search this blog

Sunday, January 14, 2024

All tooled up!

At one time the phrase 'All tooled up' was one that you would hear in a 1970s TV crime show when the villains would check and confirm that they had all they required to carry out the planned crime. Those were simple days - much like me! These days however things have got a bit more complex, there even appears to be a DIY tool shop called All Tooled Up as well as various other retailers using variations of the words. 

Getting back to the point about all tooled up in my World (at the moment anyway) and it refers to the Italeri Kangaroo APC which has now had its compliment of tools stowed on the hull. Shovel, pick axe, sledge hammer and various other pieces of kit that would no doubt be useful to the crew.

Italeri Kangaroo APC

They all need to be weathered down a bit but that will happen when I do the rest of the vehicle. In the meantime I am getting very close to the point of finishing this kit. Finishing??? Most unusual for me! I must have been tooled up to get this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment