Search this blog

Monday, January 15, 2024

Weathered!

Well, according to Mrs. Woody, I am well weathered. I just think I had a hard paper round as a kid! Anyway whether I am weathered or not, the Italeri Kangaroo APC is now looking decidedly as though it too had a hard paper round and has been subjected to a dose of weathering using a variety of weathering powders similar to those I used on the interior. 

With both tracks now on, the fire extinguishers in place and the two machine guns mounted the Kangaroo is now complete construction wise. The weathering is just about done but just needs a bit of additional work to finish it off completely but overall I am pleased how this has all come together. The pictures perhaps show this better than I can describe!

Italeri Kangaroo APC

Italeri Kangaroo APC

Italeri Kangaroo APC

Italeri Kangaroo APC

Italeri Kangaroo APC

Italeri Kangaroo APC

  

No comments:

Post a Comment