Search this blog

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Helmets on!

Not much time to do anything too creative in the Man Cave today but I have done some more painting on the 3 figures from the 'figures not included' Italeri Kangaroo APC kit! As they are 'not included' there are no instructions for them and having searched on line I cannot trace which kit these figures were officially included in so that I could perhaps find an instruction sheet. There are a number of things such as rifles and back packs also included which I think are part of the overall figures. I will just have to make it up as I go along! However, in the meantime some more painting and the temporary placement of their helmets on their heads make them look a little less ScFi horror!

Italeri Kangaroo APC

I also had a few moments to temporarily fit one of the tracks onto the Kangaroo which I thought was going to be a battle but it actually went on fairly easily - nice!

Italeri Kangaroo APC

I am hoping for a bit more time tomorrow unless Mrs. Woody and her chore list have other ideas for my time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment