Search this blog

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Eye sight test!

What a wet, cold and miserable day despite the Jubilee! A day for curling up and watching TV under a blanket. However I did find enough get up and go to extract myself from the comfort of the sofa and made a little more progress on the Egyptian T34 tank. The rest of the main wheels are finished and the eye sight test job of more photo etched parts on the external fuel tanks complete. This involved bending up carrying handles. Talk about eye sigh strain! 

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

Well I must be getting better at this sort of thing as all six handles for the three tanks were done in under an hour with no swear jar contributions having to be made and using just some tweezers to hold and fold the parts. 

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

I guess the next stage will be to mount them to the cradles which I know involves more photo etched parts - nice! I will look forward to further eye sight testing capers in the near future but in the meantime a little more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment