Search this blog

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Light duties!

Following on from my eye issue yesterday I have been taking things a little easy today. A few light duty type jobs so that at least Mrs. Woody is satisfied that I am doing things and not just enjoying the sun! I find an hour or so to do some more on the MiniArt Egyptian T34 tank. 

I have moved onto the turret. I am guessing that if the guys at MiniArt do jigsaws they do the challenging 5000 piece one rather than the more subtle 1000 piece one. I say that as the turret is a mini kit in its own right! So many pieces but I guess that adds to the enjoyment? Well it certainly takes time but despite having a whole host of sub-assemblies that need further assembly I can at least pose the parts temporarily to get a feel for what it will look like when finished. Its looking good - to me anyway!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment