Search this blog

Monday, June 20, 2022

The World still rotates!

If you have read my previous two posts you will understand that Mrs. Woody and her siblings have lost their mother and me my mother-in-law. I did say that no matter what affects us, the World continues to rotate and life continues although somewhat differently for those affected by a loss. 

With the above in mind I did take a short break out in my Man Cave which allowed me to reflect on matters and do this whilst making some progress on the MiniArt T34 Egyptian tank. Nothing too taxing but the main components of the turret are now together and with the main gun barrel added it suddenly looks like what it should do. There are still a number of smaller parts to add including the dreaded photo etched parts so that will give me something to look forward to. 

At the moment the hatches are not glued down as I will wait and see if the figures supplied with the kit are in suitable poses to use open hatches.


MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


No comments:

Post a Comment