Search this blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hedging my bets!

A cool start to June but the bike ride this morning saw me put another 20 miles on top of the 2390 that I have managed up to the end of May without getting too hot. However as the day warmed up I thought I would hedge my bets by getting the hedge cutting on Mrs. Woody's list of jobs to be done before doing anything else. Good job I did as with all these things in my life the time I estimated the job would take doubled in reality! So not as much model making time but in good books (I hope!) with Mrs. W. The garden does look better with a set of trimmed hedges.

Despite limited model making time I did manage to get some more done on the MiniArt Egyptian T34 tank. Both sides are now grab handled up in brass wire and the external fuel tank cradles are in place as well as the towing cables. You can see the difference the wire grab handles make with this photo where the last of the plastic handles is yet to be replaced.

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

This kit is certainly not a weekend special! Hopefully I have hedged my bets with the other kit of the artillery version of this tank that I have yet to build which is a simpler build and should come as a relief after this one and hopefully started before the hedges need cutting again!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,


No comments:

Post a Comment