Search this blog

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Flaming June!

Well one of the worst weather wise starts to the supposed warm period - that is Flaming June for you! Very cold on this mornings bike ride and looking at the forecast for tomorrow looks like a somewhat cold and wet day that will preclude any bike ride! In fact it was that cold today Mrs. Woody even put the heating on for a while and we both ended up watching a few films on TV. 

I did however manage to extract myself from the sofa long enough to put together a few wheels for the Egyptian T34 tank. I really like the detail on these and they do look good - although I need to clean off the plastic dust created when I sanded the parts smooth. That is the problem of digital photography - it shows all the detail including that which you do not want to see!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


No comments:

Post a Comment