Search this blog

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Failed!

Last night was a bit of a failure as my Bachmann Dynamis DCC controller failed! Not sure what is wrong with it but I have got used to it over my three years of ownership so it was natural to want to replace it like for like. So today, as I put it to Mrs. Woody, was a good day for a random trip out for her pleasure. The fact that the random trip took in a model shop which had a controller in stock and the Rocks By Rail Members Annual General Meeting was pure unconnected coincidence!

Back at WMD HQ I will be trying the controller out tomorrow with hopefully no issues or problems or my mission to replace will have failed but as Mrs. Woody has pointed out many times I should be used to failure by now!

Bachmann Dynamis Ultima DCC Controller



No comments:

Post a Comment