Search this blog

Friday, April 21, 2023

Mirror, Mirror, on the truck!

Just a few minutes out in the man cave today which was enough though to put together some door mirrors for the Knightwing Foden Haulmaster tipper truck. The arms were bent from some brass wire and the mirrors were simply cut from a scrap of plastic card. 

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

They were then fastened to the truck with some superglue into the small holes I driller in the cab doors. They were then painted black and the mirror faces silver. I will never see a reflection in these mirrors which is good because I don't really want to see myself! 

Whilst I had these paints to hand I also finished painting the grill on the front of the cab.

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

It will never win any trophies for detail but as a layout model in amongst all the other models it will look fine - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment