Search this blog

Saturday, April 22, 2023

The decks are clear - well clearer!

As I posted several days ago I need to clear the decks on my workbench as it was just becoming too crowded with unfinished projects, paints, glue, tools and various bits that I just don't understand how they arrived on the bench! Anyway the Knightwing Foden Haulmaster tipper truck is just about finished and can be taken off the bench following the application of some spare number plates left over from the build of the Leyland National bus last year.

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

With the truck removed the bench itself was looking like this!

Workbench tidy

Following some serious sorting out it does look somewhat clearer and organised! 

Workbench tidy

How long this will remains the case is open to debate but if you are into betting I would be putting money on not long! However in the meantime it has at least raised my spirits - nothing beats creating space on the decks!

No comments:

Post a Comment