Search this blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Motormania!

Time to add a few more vehicles to Chalkdon. Over the years, much to Mrs. Woody's amusement, I have collected 00 gauge vehicles. I have not done so for a while but my collection was raided for some suitable vehicles which were found.

009 gauge layout

What amazed me was the price tickets. For once I would be happy to show Mrs. W these! At £1.75 to £2 these were a bargain at the time as nowadays these models are more like £7 each. Another example of my buying for the future has saved money! Not that Mrs. W will appreciate or indeed believe my well thought out conclusion!

Anyway the vehicles are on the layout and look just the job!

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout

Being on wheels they will of course be moved around as motormania strikes Chalkdon!

No comments:

Post a Comment