Search this blog

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Red sky at night!

I am not a shepherd but as the old saying goes, 'Red sky at night, Shepherds delight!' So hopefully tomorrow will be a good day weather wise if these pictures are anything to go by as I brought Mrs. Woody back from a no shopping no spend afternoon out!

Sunset

Sunset

Back at WMD with my wallet happily resting from a quiet day out and having got the buffer stops in place and added vegetation to the hill on Chalkdon, it seemed like a good idea to actually permeantly fix the two sheds of Two Shed Fred Trading in place! As one of the sheds has open doors and it is supposed to represent a trading company it seemed only sensible to add the various crates and sacks I had prepared months ago. Miraculously, I managed to find those items relatively easily! 

009 gauge layout

When I built the sheds, which was last year, I did leave the doors of one open just for the purpose of posing some activity. The crates, boxes, sacks and drums were randomly glued on the shed floor and outside of it. I think that looks good!

009 gauge layout

Another job done so hopefully with the promised good weather of tomorrow I may get on with some more of these finishing off jobs or then again Mrs. W may want to go shopping! 

With all these jobs going on there are some interesting wider shot images which begin to take on that 'finished' look like this one - I like that!

009 gauge layout,


No comments:

Post a Comment