Search this blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

One of the good things about having a Man Cave which Mrs. Woody rarely visits is that I can be as untidy as I want without repercussions! However there comes a time when even the convenience of having tools and materials close to hand is overcome by that fact that I can't find them because they are hidden under even more materials and tools. So today it was a time for a clear out and the recycling bin was recipient of a fair amount of stuff. Apart from wondering why I had kept hold of certain things I was a bit shocked at how dirty my door mat had become. It is a carpet sample but does the job. There was a piece of tape over one corner of the mat which was wearing through so I pulled it off to reveal the original colour.

Man Cave

Think I need to clean that in the Spring once the mud from the garden dries up!

A number of kit boxes were sent to the recycling bin. The strange ritual I have is to take a photo of the kit box top. Don't know why but it is perhaps just to remind me that I have  built the model which is equally strange as I have the built kit on a shelf!

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

I did have some time to progress with the work on the buildings for Chalkdon with the doors now fitted to the thatched cottage and the furniture for the garage sprayed up.

009 gauge layout,

009 gauge layout,

Hopefully I can still find what I need to carry on progress with the buildings after all this cleaning up!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment