Search this blog

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Famous last words!

In my last post I did say that 'hopefully there will be no parts to loose or break' as I build the upper hull. These were indeed famous last words to that post as on commencing work again on the inside fitments to the upper hull, I managed to loose a handle that should have been glued to a cabinet near to the drivers position. Oh well! It had to happen! Luckily I had some fine brass wire that was bent to the shape and size that I remembered before the plastic part sailed off into the distant parts of the Man Cave. Two holes drilled into the cabinet and some superglue saw the brass handle in place.

Italeri Kangaroo APC


With this small matter resolved I was able to get the four parts of the upper hull glued together. Not the best fitting parts to each other but nothing that some filler can not cure! I still actually need to glue th upper hull to the lower but as I still have some internal parts to fit I will leave the gluing until those are fitted.

Italeri Kangaroo APC

 Now, as my famous last words appear to become true, I will say 'this kit should be finished by next week'! Then again maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment