Search this blog

Friday, July 26, 2024

An inside job!

My version of an inside job is that I am going to put some detail inside the shed which is one reason the roof is removable. The other is if the track needs maintenance it can be got at with the roof removed. 

Part of the interior will be a concrete apron either side of the track. Measuring the length and required widths to allow locos to get in without fouling the apron the relevant parts were cut from some plastic card and then painted with a concrete colour.

3D Printed engine shed

There are some 3D printed items such as workbenches, a pillar drill and step ladders that I will include in the scene. Having undercoated these I have just had a test fit and it is looking good.

3D Printed engine shed

I do like that image through the front - once everything is painted I think it should match in well.

3D Printed engine shed

No comments:

Post a Comment