Search this blog

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Blood Moon - A time to let go and heal!

 Getting up during the other night I peered out of the window and saw a Blood Moon. My photos are not that great but it is only a camera phone so that is my excuse. The sight of the moon in a reddish glow compared to its normal whiteish colour is quite spectacular and from what I know technically is due to the moon being in a total lunar eclipse. Of course hundreds if not thousands of years ago there was no technical knowledge as to the cause of change of colour but from what I have looked up, a blood moon symbolizes it is time to let go and heal.  

Blood Red Moon

Blood Red Moon

Maybe that means getting this 3D printed engine shed finished? Well I better press on then!

I have done exactly that and the window frames have now been glazed using Deluxe materials Glue n Glaze. I am slowly getting the hang of using this without mass spillages of glue. As they say - practice makes perfect!

First frame done!

3D Printed engine shed

All four none and you can see how the product turns from a white liquid to a solid clear surface as it dries.

3D Printed engine shed

I did have to redo four panes but other than that it all went smoothly - amazingly!

3D Printed engine shed

With the product dry and two frames temporarily in place you can see it looks realistic. I really need to weather that roof and the barge boards!

3D Printed engine shed



No comments:

Post a Comment