Search this blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

The problem with Summer!

The trouble with Summer is that I get involved in outside jobs (some of which even appear on Mrs. Woody's list of tasks for me) as you need the better weather to do them although at the moment the weather is not exactly glorious! However it does mean that model making time is limited so at the moment not a great deal is getting done in the Man Cave. However I do at least have the satisfaction of  getting some big outside projects done. Last week was the log store completed and filled and this week the old log store has been partially demolished and a wood store (for useful wood that I could use one day!) half the size has been built from the best bits. 


There is still a lot of rubbish to sort out and a trip to the scrap yard to weigh in my scrap metal is needed but it is looking better. Hopefully it will be a long summer!


I did find some time to do a WMD YouTube video but more on that tomorrow - hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment