Search this blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Woody hounded!

 This is the third time in a week that I have, on my bike ride, come across the local hounds being exercised so am I being hounded? It is quite a sight to see but dogs do seem to have an interest in cyclists, especially cyclists legs, so best to keep your distance! 

Dogs

Meanwhile back in the hound free Man Cave it was back to the 3D printed engine shed and the rusted roof got a light coating of grey pain which looks like the galvanised finish these panels of corrugated iron have when new to stop the rust - which never works!

3D Printed engine shed

3D Printed engine shed

It is beginning to come together so unless I get hounded by Mrs. Woody to get on with even more tasks on her job list for me, it should not be too long before this project gets finished or in my usual way, nearly finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment