Search this blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A tiring day!

After yesterdays mega grass cutting session at the Rocks by Rail Museum it would have been nice to have a relaxing day. However Mrs. Woody had other plans!

Mrs. Woody came complete with a set of bedroom furniture when we married. The furniture was unexpected just in case anyone thinks that it was the furniture that drew me to her! It has remained with us for all those years moving from main to spare bedrooms but Mrs. W decided some months ago that it was time for some new furniture. I suppose better that then new husband! 

Today was the day it arrived so I was left this morning to clear all the stuff out of the old ones, dismantle them and then install the new ones. One of the problems of living somewhere for a long time is that stuff gets piled into rooms when really it should have gone to the tip or a new home a long time ago. I was surprised at what I pulled out and somewhat worried as the new furniture is slightly smaller overall. Anyway job nearly done although I ache and feel shattered with new furniture in place but I now need to sort out my valuable items and Mrs. W needs to sort out her junk! Whether she will actually then also want a new husband after that process or after she reads this is open to debate!

On the T34 tank front some progress with the hull now coming together. There are a lot of parts to this kit and whereas Italeri would have two parts for a fuel tank for example MiniArt have seven or eight parts. Still it makes it an interesting if not challenging build - just what I need after the last two days of work! 

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


No comments:

Post a Comment