Search this blog

Friday, May 20, 2022

Rubbish gone!

Yesterdays post showed the pile of recycling/rubbish that I needed to get rid of. Despite the rain two trips, with a full car including the front passenger seat, to the recycling center saw the pile gone. Luckily the recycling center had space in all the relevant bins so hopefully it will mostly be recycled into something new. Trouble is with an open view I can now see the hedge needs cutting, the logs cutting and stacking and the daffodils cleared from the floor bed! More work that no doubt features on Mrs. Woody's list of jobs!

Garden rubbish

Having then got that job done it was time to sort out some of my clothes so many of my ancient clothes are now gone! I did take a few minutes to seek sanctuary from this heart retching job and found that my fleet of EWS locomotives had ended up parked close to each other for this phot opportunity. Oh the delights of models! Far better than all this sorting out and recycling!

EWS Locos



No comments:

Post a Comment