Search this blog

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Swan song!

Well not quiet my swan song but whilst out this morning on the bike I came across this.

Swan

Looks a bit strange but getting closer it was a young swan having a kip! It looked up at me as I took the photos and stretched before going back to sleep. An hour later as I headed home it had moved a bit further down the road but was enjoying the morning sun.

Swan

Back at WMD HQ it was time for some green house work and I spent a pleasant few hours pricking out seedlings into pots. I will be in good books with Mrs. Woody - I hope anyway! Still more to do but it is nice to see nature at work.

Greenhouse

Greenhouse

I even had time for a bit of model making. The two T34 Egyptian tank kits have been sitting in my Man Cave shouting out to be made and I have given into one of them! So in my usual grass hopper way of jumping from projects another now joins the list.

There are a lot of parts in the kit which is worrying.

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

So far I have managed about 30 or so of these parts which has got me a basic chassis so far.

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank,

|Having built the Italeri kit of the Russian version of this tank a couple of years ago this one is light years ahead of it in detail. However more detail can mean a harder and more likely to go wrong build so I will see how I go. I just hope this kit is not my Swan Song!

No comments:

Post a Comment