Search this blog

Monday, May 16, 2022

Rocks by Rail, Bryan Adams and 18 'til I die!

No, Bryan Adams has not become a volunteer at Rocks by Rail Museum or, as far as I know, visited it. However for me I had a day of volunteering on the Museum's open Sunday which saw a good attendance. The popular Driver 4 a Fiver event fulfilled many visitors long held desire to drive a railway locomotive and it was a delight to see so many smiles on faces.

In the evening Mrs. Woody, some good friends and me descended on a Bryan Adams concert. Been a fan of his ever sine Run to Me was released back in the mid 80's and have seen him in concert on many occasions. He is one of those stars who as far as I can make out never has a bad show and with nearly 40 years worth of material to draw on his concerts are always different. However the classic songs are always there and Summer of 69 had everyone standing. It was a late night but worth it although the £30 T shirts were not in my view so just great memories to record my attendance! Just got to get my hearing back!

He and I may go back a long time but we are both '18 'til I die!'

Bryan Adams

Bryan Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment