Search this blog

Monday, May 9, 2022

Just about done!

I was just about done having finished going up a series of hills on my bike when I was able to take a well required breather having caught up with this pack of dogs out for some exercise! I was not going to take on the cycling prowess of the accompanying staff so as they turned left at the top of the hill I turned right!

Hunt dog exercise

Back at the comfort of WMD HQ the Peco Leyland National Bus is just about done too! The closeness of the digital camera shows up flaws but put it in the setting of the layout and it looks at home. It will probably make any bus enthusiast weep in frustration at what is wrong with it but I am happy with it and that is what matters! Sometimes you can to concerned with getting everything spot on when in actual fact as long as it looks right in its final setting from normal viewing distance and you are happy with it then it is actually right. I will let you decide if my philosophy is right from the photos.

Peco National Bus Kit

Peco National Bus Kit

Peco National Bus Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment