Search this blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Are they wings?

Some small progress with the Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma which now has the, for want of a better term (and because I don't actually know what they are called), wings mounted to the body. Joining the upper and lower hull together was fairly straightforward with just a touch of filler needed in a couple of places. This allowed the wings to be mounted and now I am beginning to mount the various small details to the upper hull which is a slow process but needs to be done with care. It is now looking good - well in my view anyway!

Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma

Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma

Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma

Being a particularly cold day today much of my time has been spent as Tea Boy creating warming drinks for the builders doing the conservatory rebuild. I am hoping that it is either warmer tomorrow or they bring their own flasksof hot drinks therefore freeing up my time! Neither of those is likely to happen but whatever comes my way I will just wing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment