Search this blog

Monday, January 23, 2023

Another Blue day!

Another Blue day but one with blue sky and a bit warmer so that I felt confident enough to get out on my bike! That certainly lifted the spirits.

The builders also finished what they are doing on the conservatory rebuild and its looking great. I must admit I did not imagine it looking this good. All that needs to be finished is the floor and final fix of the electrics. That is the easy part for me as someone else is doing it. I then have to somehow get the garden back into some measure of normality and paint the inside which means other things will need painting and whilst you are at it can you just......these are the words that I can already hear Mrs. Woody saying! I think Mrs. W has visions of sitting in the new room watching and no doubt verbally supervising me doing the garden - oh bliss!

Just look at that blue sky! Almost makes me want to sing that ELO classic Mr. Blue Sky but then again my singing would bring in the clouds!

Conservatory rebuild

After many weeks of not doing much modelling I continued that trend but did have a happy hour, which was non alcoholic, running a few trains. I sort of stepped back a few decades with green diesels, DMUs and steam.

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

In fact you can see these running on my latest YouTube video where you can hear my dulcet tones as well. Don't worry you don't get to see me - I have the type of face that is only suitable for audio! 




No comments:

Post a Comment