Search this blog

Friday, January 13, 2023

Bricking it and another Tiger at WMD HQ!

Not that I am worried about Mrs. Woody's reaction to one of my ill conceived actions but more moving bricks. There are about 200 bricks left over from the brick work of the conservatory rebuild and I have a number of projects - some known and approved by Mrs. W and others...well lets just say I am sure she will like them when they are finished - that they will be used for. Only thing is that they needed to come out of the way so it was up to me to move them to the side of the house where bricks and other 'useful someday' items are stored.

Conservatory rebuild,

Almost neat stacking!

Conservatory rebuild,

After that I had a bit more of a tidy up to assist and things actually are less muddy and building site like. However my back is paying the price!

Conservatory rebuild,

On the model making front nothing has happened but following on from Mr. Beechams Tiger tank that I featured yesterday I did unearth my 1/16th scale Heng Long Radio Controlled Tiger. You can tell by the dust on it that it has been resting for some while but given the current building site conditions at WMD HQ I am tempted to see if the battry will still charge and give it a run! Untilk then here are a few photos.

Heng Long RC Tiger tank

Heng Long RC Tiger tank

Heng Long RC Tiger tank

I will go into more detail about it in another post but it does fire BB pellets!


No comments:

Post a Comment