Search this blog

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Positives!

A day of positives today - well I look at it that way! It did not rain, the wind died down, Mrs. Woody didn't want any jobs done today, the builders came and I made some more progress on the Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma. Not a great deal but I am being positive! The turret is just about complete which brings about a near finished look to the model. There are lots of little details to add yet which will take time and being positive, I am positive I will probably end up making a contribution to the WMD Swear Jar as I try to fit these especially those etched parts!

Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma

On the conservatory rebuild half a days work - well it is Sunday - saw two pillars finished. That's a  positive step forward. You have to love the temporary down pipe from the gutters - at least I hope it is temporary!

Conservatory rebuild

Conservatory rebuild

 Hopefully this day of positives will continue tomorrow. Then again...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment