Search this blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Call it a win!

Yesterday I wondered if I would get the wheels on the Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma finished before the builders returned and finished the foundations on the conservatory rebuild. Well they returned and have got underway but the floor slab won't be in until Friday whilst I got the wheels finished today! I am calling that a win!

Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma

I have also managed to start the interior and piecing  together the upper hull. 

Conservatory rebuild

The brickwork to floor level is in so the next big stage is preparing for the concrete to be poured for the floor slab. Hopefully that will go smoothly and indeed be smooth!

Will I finish the Tamiya Sd.Kfz 234/2 Puma before the slab is poured? Doubtful but I may finish the build before the rest of the consevatory is built - now I have set a challenge......


No comments:

Post a Comment