Search this blog

Friday, August 25, 2023

Build something simple!

I took Mrs. Woody out for lunch today which was a nice day out but not much time for model making so it was a case of build something simple. In this case the Wills SS80 kit for two Relay Boxes and you cannot get much more simple then the seven parts provided in the kit!

Wills SS80 Relay Boxes

Unsurprisingly there were no instructions as you cannot really go wrong or perhaps I should say I should not go wrong! Spending a bit of time cleaning the parts up and gluing them together whilst watching trains go round the Last Great Project Layout meant that a relaxing hour later two boxes were complete - nice and simple!

Wills SS80 Relay Boxes

They are nicely detailed and the larger one even has a padlock on the door. As in real life these things get dirty and rusty they will need painting and weathering before finding a place on my layout.

The video I shot yesterday on progress on my 00 gauge layout is now on YouTube in case anyone needs a cure for insomnia!



No comments:

Post a Comment