Search this blog

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Pontoon built and if I can predict this well I should buy a lottery ticket!

Having cleaned my car and predicted that Mrs. Woody, would as a result of this, want her car cleaned I can claim a 100% success rate in my predictive abilities! So this morning her car was cleaned and a lottery ticket bought! 

Back to the Dragon Panzer Ferry kit and the 14 parts which make up this part of the kit are now assembled. That was quick for me!

Dragon Kit 6669 Panzer Ferry,

The outriggers are where the attachment chains from the accompanying amphibious tank are attached to prevent the pontoon floating off.

Dragon Kit 6669 Panzer Ferry,

Putting it next to the amphibious tank illustrates the size of this model and there is still another amphibious tank to add!

Dragon Kit 6669 Panzer Ferry,

I also did some more ballasting which means I am over half way through doing this first baseboard - Nice! It will be even nicer when I finish it!

My Last Great Project


No comments:

Post a Comment