Search this blog

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Chaos but making progress!

Chaos! Well it has to happen in the World of Woody! I am not the tidiest of workers and it probably looks worse in the photos then it actually is. At least it is all confined to my Man Cave where Mrs. Woody only occasionally ventures! However all this chaos is progress towards moving forward with this layout. Toady saw more track weathered.

My Last Great Project

To illustrate the effect that weathering has the bottom weathered track looks more realistic then the top unweathered track. When was the last time you saw the sides of real rail shiny?

My Last Great Project

There was also more wire soldering and hole drilling!

My Last Great Project

 
My Last Great Project

Hopefully by the weekend the scene may be a bit more calm in nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment