Search this blog

Monday, August 28, 2023

Where does time go?

Where does time go? That was what I asked myself as the day drew to an end and yet it seemed as though only an hour or so had passed on a busy bank holiday weekend at the Rocks By Rail Museum. Being busy time just flies by! There were many guests - all of whom seem to have had a great visit from the feedback we got with many saying that they will be back! 

Being a quarry operating day there were both steam brake van rides and quarry trains operating.

Rocks by Rail Museum


Rocks by Rail Museum

Rocks by Rail Museum


Rocks by Rail Museum

Rocks by Rail Museum

It was that busy for me being on the front desk that I had little chance to actually see anything let alone photo much so these are just what I managed to grab in a few quiet moments! 

There are only three more events and then the 2023 season will come to a close - where does time go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment