Search this blog

Monday, September 30, 2024

Getting tooled up!

On a rainy day like it has been today you would think I would just make myself comfortable in my Man Cave and get on with building models. However, it never works out like that! A day tooling myself up for doing household jobs that Mrs. Woody had visons on being completed took most of the day up but I did at least start the process of 'tooling up' the Tiger 1 along with its tow cables. Once I had studied the instructions, I was delighted to find that Dragon offer a set of tools within the kit that already have their fastening clasps to the hull moulded in place with the tool. This means that I don't have to struggle with the brass etched parts even though I have already made some of them! Delightful! 

With a sense of relief the relevant tools and cables have been primed in black ready for detailed painting.

Dragon Tiger tank

Once that is done the Tiger will really be tooled up once they are glued in place as long as Mrs. W doesn't want me tooled up for further household jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment