Search this blog

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Taking a step back!

Dragon Tiger tank
 
Sometimes you can get caught up in something which, when you actually take a step back, makes little sense! That is how I am feeling about the five hours I have spent on getting these four brass etched assemblies made and glued in place on the Tiger turret in the picture above. Looking at them I have a sense of some achievement in actually having been able to put these tiny things together but there is also an awful lot of frustration at the time it has taken and will I or anyone else actually notice them once painted and weathered?

However, as an old boss of mine used to say, 'We are where we are!' so forget about this occasion but next time I am dealing with tiny frustrating parts I will try to take a step back sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment