Search this blog

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Hinges.

Things are moving on with the kitchen rebuild but I have had a chance for a short hour (I don't like having only 30 minutes in the Man Cave so it is called a short hour!) to work on the Tiger 1 build. Nothing major but the hatch hinges for the front two hull hatches have been fitted as that would be difficult to do once the hull is glued together. This and the other parts I will need to deal with are in an attempt to get everything finished on the underside of the hull deck so that I can get that glued to the lower hull and then get on with finishing the painting so that the wheels and tracks can be fitted - there is a logic there even if it takes me time to understand my own thoughts - almost unhinges me in fact! I  have also had the opportunity to finish applying a black wash to the remaining running wheels which finishes that job. I had originally thought that there were 20 wheels on this tank but there are 28 which is almost double that on a Sherman.   

Dragon Tiger tank



No comments:

Post a Comment