Search this blog

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Where has the year gone?

Whilst a cliché,  the phrase 'where has the year gone' did strike me yesterday evening as I put up the banners for one of the final events at the Rocks By Rail Museum this year.

Rocks by Rail Museum

Hopefully it and the other two remaining events will be good ones! In one way I will be glad when the season is over as I won't have to make the adaptations to last years banners to save on the cost of new ones! Then again will next year mean I have to adapt the already adapted banners? 

Whilst I mull that over in my somewhat confused mind, more progress with the Tiger build with the hull now being fully primed.

Dragon Tiger tank,

Before I prime the turret I thought I would confuse my already confused mind further by trying to put together the brass etch latches on the storage bins. These are so small that my camera doesn't seem to be able to focus on them! However one is partly in place so just three and a half and my sanity to go!

Dragon Tiger tank,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment