Search this blog

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Turret buttoned up!

Not fully recovered from the Norovirus but good enough to have an hour on the Tiger 1 build. In Mrs. Woody's eyes though, that hour does mean I am fully recovered! Anyway, that hour has enabled me to button up the turret with the top having been fitted along with a few other small hatch type parts and the gun muzzle. The only part that I need to deal with is whether I attempt the etched brass padlock fasteners for the two stowage bins on the rear of the turret. They do look, from my examination of the parts, somewhat small, complex and a possible reason for some major contributions to the swear jar! I will have a think about this as I am wondering whether you would really notice them even if fitted?

Dragon Tiger tank

Dragon Tiger tank

Dragon Tiger tank

Looking through that side hatch there is enough to see of the main gun to make it look interesting and not just a blank space.

Dragon Tiger tank


No comments:

Post a Comment