Search this blog

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Distracted!

Following on from finishing the current stage of ballasting on my 00 gauge Last Great Project layout I thought I better run some trains to make sure all was well. However, in one of those easy to experience but difficult to explain reasons for moments, I ended up distracted and running trains on my USA switching layout. 

Part of the reason for ending up playing with operating this layout was never having tried this Bachmann Soo Line GP40 loco on it.

USA Switching Layout

It may only be shuffling wagons about but thoroughly absorbing and enjoyable! I do like this layout too!

USA Switching Layout

USA Switching Layout

Well having been distracted yesterday I better get myself back to doing what I intended to do, today, but that could all change if I get distracted again!

No comments:

Post a Comment