Search this blog

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Homework!

It is a long time since Woody had to do homework and as with most school related matters that interfered with free time I was never that keen on it! However, there were always some subjects that you enjoyed and homework in these was sometimes quite enjoyable. For me that was technical drawing. I had a wooden drawing board, T square and the inevitable school geometry set, which I think I still have, with compass, dividers and the all important eraser! 

My current homework is also something that is enjoyable. Leaning to drive the drag line excavator at the Rocks By Rail Museum is not just practical experience in operating all those levers and pedals that I showed a few days ago. The theory is important as well with knowing how the machine works and the full maintenance procedures. That is why I have been sent home with this rather thick tome of reading!

Rocks by Rail Museum

And as you would expect at WMD HQ anything new brings about a feline investigator team with Marty and Monty, AKA The Destructo Twins, being todays nominated moggies!


Rocks by Rail Museum

Wonder if I will get a gold star for my homework????

No comments:

Post a Comment