Search this blog

Friday, March 29, 2024

Looking forward to cloud and rain?

 


Sometimes a picture is better than words and this one of clouds and rain perhaps illustrates best the weather in the UK at the moment. I did not realise until this morning when I heard the news report that last night Storm Norman crossed the UK . I think we have had that many storms over the past few months that we have just become accustomed to them.

Anyway there is always an upside to a situation and that is if you cant do things outside you can get on with indoor jobs. Now, whilst Mrs. Woody might consider that an opportunity to reduce the size of her ever expanding indoors chore list for me I took it as an opportunity to finish off some ballasting on my 00 gauge Last Great Project Layout.

My Last Great Project,

As I had put petroleum jelly on the point tie bar they remain operational as the glue sets and the orange electrical ducts have been fitted so hopefully all is well! Just have to run some trains to check it out. Maybe I might look forward to some more cloud and rain if I get to spend some more time in the Man Cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment