Search this blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Its a blue day!

It may not have been a blue sky outside, but inside WMD HQ it was a blue day on my 00 gauge terminus layout. Whilst my railway interests are broad and I will run old steam next to current day locomotives and anything in-between on my Last Great Project layout, I was struck by just how focused I actually am on the so called 'Corporate Blue' era of British Railways back in the 1970s and 60s. Whilst filming a YouTube video yesterday of the layout, I noted whilst editing it that everything rollingstock wise dated to the 70s/80s in era. Most strange and something I had not really noticed myself until that editing! Thinking about it, I guess those where my early years of being interested in real railways, so there is probably some sub-conscious thinking going on! Anyway at the moment I cannot get too much blue so this photo from today shows just some of the 'Corporate Blue' rolling stock that I have on this layout. There is just something about it all that blue......

Gailston


No comments:

Post a Comment