Search this blog

Friday, March 1, 2024

One of those days!

It has been one of those days when things have not gone quite as expected. We all have days like that and you just have to get through them. First off Mrs. Woody's car needed a new battery. Now the last time I bought a battery it cost me just over £20! I was expecting some inflation but the £200 cost took me aback but I was rebounded by the fact that it could have been £300! Then the 'small shop ' for just a few bits turned into £130! My wallet has taken a dramatic slimming today! My planned bike ride was abandoned due to the rain which probably rounded off the days unexpected events!

There has been some progress with the Heller Scania 141 LB with the two parts of each door glued together. 

Heller Scania 141 LB


Heller Scania 141 LB

It may not be much progress but it is at least another step forward to completion!

Looking at something that will surely be subject to slow progress is the model greenhouse that I bought Mrs. W. 

Model Greenhouse

Having opened up the kit I was really impressed by it. 

Model Greenhouse

A box full of parts bagged together with a really well presented set of instructions.

Model Greenhouse

Model Greenhouse

The actual contents of the bags look really high quality.

Model Greenhouse

The instructions give a hint of the depth of detail which means progress will be slow! I look forward to seeing Mrs. W's progress! Maybe she will embarrass me by finishing it in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment