Search this blog

Monday, September 26, 2022

A day of achieving little!

It was one of those days when despite doing things I did not have a lot to physically show for it! I think I am still somewhat lethargic from my mild dose of Covid I had a week ago when strangely enough I felt better during the Covid then I do after it! 

I did do a bit more wood butchery for My Last Great Project model railway baseboards but nothing really to photograph. I also moved the Foden Haulmaster kit build on a little more with the chassis painted and the wheels just about painted. The chassis was airbrushed with a home brewed mix of Vallejo Red and Earth to produce a sort of dark red colour. The exhaust pipe was picked out in silver and will need rusting up later. The repairs to the tipper body have been completed and the areas that broke seem to be all glued back successfully (strange saying successfully in relation to one of my projects!) and sanded smooth. The cab body is also nearly ready to be painted with the various joins filled and sanded. However it is a day at the Rocks by Rail Museum tomorrow so unfortunately not a lot of model related activities will take place but then there is Wednesday when I am hopefully feeling a bit more energised!

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster

Knightwing Foden Haulmaster


No comments:

Post a Comment