Search this blog

Friday, September 16, 2022

The Waiting Game!

Mrs. Woody and me are still suffering from Covid. We actually felt worse today than yesterday but tomorrow is another day and hopefully we will be feeling better but it is very much a waiting game!

However its still not been too bad for me and a few jobs were done around the house as well as having a bit more time to spend on the T34/122 model tank by Ryefield Models. I keep telling Mrs. W that its good therapy for a speedy recovery so that I can get on with more of her jobs!

The tracks have been spray painted first using Vallejo earth then their rust paint mottled onto that. I have started to us the Citadel Nulin Oil paint to highlight the details of the tracks but more is needed yet. On the main hull and turret the Nulin Oil has continued to be used to highlight parts on the tank and the wheels have also been done. The next task is to paint the exhausts and then use a few weathering powders and streaking effects to finish the tank off before putting the wheels and tracks on. This could actually be a build completed in about three weeks! Very unlike me!

Anyway here are a couple of photos showing what I have talked about above and they probably make it clearer than my poor narration!

Ryefield Models T34 122

Ryefield Models T34 122



No comments:

Post a Comment