Search this blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A more productive day!

After yesterdays bug that left me somewhat less then engerised today I woke up ready to take on the World! Well not quite but I was ready for a 30 mile bike ride and then a bit more wood butchery on My Last Great Project. I am rebuilding the baseboards and hopefully these will do the job. There has been much head scratching with measurements and how to get the most out of the lengths of wood I have but I have one frame complete and the second one started. This is easier to do as it is identical to the first so all I have to do is take the measurements from the first. What could go wrong????? These are the two more complex boards so the other two I need to make should hopefully be even less taxing on my arithmetic!  


My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project



No comments:

Post a Comment