Search this blog

Friday, May 3, 2024

Brick Magic!

Time to bring some life to the platform that I am building by using the magic of Metcalfe Red Brick Sheets! 

My Last Great Project

Having measured up, I cut enough strips to the right width to cover the platform base.

My Last Great Project

With those cut, PVA was then applied to the rear of the strips and they were attached to the platform base.

My Last Great Project

I had cut the brick strips so that I could match the mortar lines at the joins and that seems to have worked well. The red arrow shows where a join is.

My Last Great Project

With all the strips glued on the base looks much more, well, err, base like!

My Last Great Project

I just need to start working on that platform surface starting with some edge stones but that is for another day!

My Last Great Project


No comments:

Post a Comment