Search this blog

Friday, November 11, 2022

Hot Stuff!

Not that Mrs. woody thinks I am hot stuff but my hot glue gun is indeed hot stuff even if I am not. These glue guns are brilliant as long as you don't get the hot glue on you! Yes, I have found that out the painful way! Used properly and in my case probably best under the supervision of a responsible adult, they provide almost instantaneous and strong adhesion of the parts being glued. This was just what I needed to glue the polystyrene parts together making up the valley sides on my dropped baseboard section.

My Last Great Project

A bread knife makes a great cutting tool for polystyrene. Luckily I got this back into the kitchen before Mrs. Woody had missed it so as long as she does not read this I have got away with it! Only thing is I can't find it now!

Using the glue gun I soon had parts glued together. No need to be too neat just as long as the top is the rightish shape and it is all solid.

My Last Great Project

I just need to add the parts under the arches but the overall landscape is showing its shape.

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

Better get some dinner ready - now where is that bread knife???? If I don't find it I could well be in hot water and really become hot stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment